Avoiding Foreclosure in Massachusetts
Avoiding foreclosure in Massachusetts can be quite of a challenge to navigate.
Be sure to read our Definitive Guide to Foreclosure in Massachusetts for an in-depth overview of the entire process.
There is a lot of misleading information online from sources that are not reliable as well as various scams that could get you in trouble if you’re not careful. The most important thing to keep in mind when it comes to Massachusetts foreclosures is the timeframe. It begins when you receive the Notice of Disclosure, which means it will take about 3-4 months before the bank finalizes the process which leads to the Trustee’s Sale. We are here to help you navigate this complicated process and provide guidence so that you’re aware of each step.
If you are facing foreclosure in Massachusetts, you must get a clear understanding of your intentions. Is your goal to try and save your home from being foreclosed on? Or have you decided that you’re no longer able to afford it and continue paying your mortgage bills and need help avoiding foreclosure by selling your house now and getting the best possible offer (quickly)?
These situations can happen to anyone and they are absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. We are not here to judge, and only to help you. So what will it be..
“Keep My Home”
- Discover federally funded programs
- Find state related funded programs
- See if your situation qualifies
“Make Me an Offer
- Tell us about your current situation
- We’ll evaluate it quickly
- You’ll receive a fair cash offer
Want More Information On Avoiding Foreclosure in Massachusetts?
We compiled resources we hope you will find helpful if you are facing foreclosure and need more information on avoiding foreclosure in Massachusetts. These online guides offer help for homeowners to navigate this complex situation.
If facing foreclosure, the best thing you could do in this moment is to educate yourself as much as possible so that you’re aware of all your options. For some homeowners, selling your home is the best scenario and there are times we’re able to STOP FORECLOSURE completely, and in other situations there are other options.
Below are helpful Massachusetts specific foreclosure guides we suggest you check out:
- The Definitive Guide to Foreclosure – Understand how foreclosure process works in Massachusetts
- Preventing Foreclosure in Massachusetts – This guide is excellent and provides all options you need to be aware of to prevent foreclosure (short sales, loan modifications, bankruptcy, and more).
- Can I Avoid Foreclosure? – MassLegalHelp.org provides a more consolidated resource explaining the foreclosure process with videos and helpful tips. Be sure to check this article out.
- Counseling Resources – Talk to a housing counselor and find resources from HUD.gov.
- Short Sale vs. Foreclosure – What is the Difference?
You can also navigate to the “Keep my Home” button on the page above or feel free to call us at any time at 781-309-7085 or fill out the quick form below.