We Buy Commercial Properties in Any Condition
At Pavel Buys Houses, we’re experts at buying commercial properties in Massachusetts in any condition. We are dedicated to helping our clients get rid of their commercial properties quickly by offering cash for your property at a fair price. We’re here to help you even if you find yourself in a challenging situation where traditional commercial property selling methods will not work for you.
Get Out of Your Commercial Property Quickly
Traditional methods of selling your commercial property could take months, if not years, to close on a deal. With an easy and quick cash sale with Pavel Buys Houses, you’ll be able to take the hard work out of selling your commercial property in a time frame that works for you. We’ll help guide you through the process of selling quickly and efficiently without the additional stress and fees associated with auctioneers or traditional real estate agents.
Types of Commercial Properties We Purchase
We have a long, extensive list of commercial properties we can buy with a cash-offer. This includes:
- Apartment buildings: We are able to purchase all varieties of commercial apartments, including walk-up, duplexes, triplexes, lofts, townhouses, and more.
- Office Buildings: We can buy any type of office building regardless of if its size or its classification as a Class A, B, or C property.
- Convenience Store: Whether you own a gas station or a local grocery chain, we’re able to offer cash for your convenience store property.
- Shopping Centers: We’re happy to make a cash offer on whatever type of shopping center you own.
- Hotels: Any size and type of hotel are eligible for a cash offer.
- Industrial Buildings: Regardless of what the building was initially used for, we’re interested in offering you cash for your industrial building.
- Restaurants: We’ll make a cash offer on your restaurant regardless of the size or location.
- Late Payments: A commercial property owner may find themselves behind on mortgage payments. This balance can quickly add up and make it challenging to find the cash to keep up with the mortgage cost.
- Foreclosure: After a while of not keeping up with payments, a commercial property owner may find that their property is being foreclosed. If you cannot sell your property in a short amount of time, you will be left with no cash and no property. Turning to a company that can execute a quick sale is in your best interest.
- Inheritance: Many commercial property owners who end up inheriting a property will want to sell as soon as they possibly can so that they can avoid having to pay any type of property taxes or other fees associated with the complex.
- Can’t Afford Upkeep: A commercial property owner may find it too expensive to keep repairing their property, especially if issues persist or get worse. Selling is a way to get rid of the problem.
- Don’t Want to be A Landlord: Commercial property owners have to lease their commercial space to tenants. This process is very time-consuming and includes finding tenants, maintaining the area, collecting rent, and dealing with issues. This can be overwhelming, especially if the tenant does not pay or follow lease guidelines. Selling your property is one less headache to deal with.
- Too Many Vacancies: Commercial property owners may love being a landlord, but if they’re unable to keep or maintain tenants in their complex, it will become very expensive, very fast. The complex costs can be very overwhelming for owners and will end up being taken from their personal income.
Do You Find Yourself in Any of The Following Scenarios?
- Are you currently facing foreclosure on your commercial property and need to sell your house quickly?
- Are you tired of being a landlord and want to focus on something else?
- Do you find that the cost of maintaining your commercial property has become too overwhelming?
- Did you inherit a commercial property that is not useful to you or that you will not be able to upkeep?
- Did you purchase hoping that your commercial property would increase in value, but that doesn’t seem to be happening?
- Have you tried traditional routes to sell your commercial property but have had issues finding a buyer who wouldn’t flake?
- Are you sick of having to pay taxes on a commercial property that is not fully utilized?
- Does the idea of selling your commercial property sound too overwhelming, so you’ve been stuck holding on to your property?
Even if you find that your traditional real estate agent cannot sell your property, we know that we can help. Selling your property with Pavel Buys Houses ensures that you can avoid a lot of headaches associated with the process, including:
- Fixing, repairing, or cleaning of your property
- Spending time and money to find an agent who can sell your property quickly
- No more deals that end up falling through, or various amounts of paperwork
- Stress of dealing with lengthy negotiations
We Make the Process of Selling Your Commercial Property Fast and Simple
With Pavel Buys Houses, there is only a quick three-step process to sell your commercial property, regardless of its current condition.
Get in Touch
First, contact us to chat about the details of your commercial properties. We don’t need much information to get started. From there, we’ll conduct research on your property and put together a fair, cash offer.
Get Your Offer
After we finish assessing your commercial property, we’ll reach out to you to provide a cash offer. This process is completely free, and there are absolutely no obligations to take our offer.
Once you’ve accepted our offer, you’ll receive cash for your commercial property in less than 14 days. You won’t need to pay any commissions or fees throughout this process.
Our goal is to serve as a resource for your commercial property selling needs. When you work with our team, you’re sure to receive the best information, offer, and transparency with your specific commercial property situation. We’re always looking out for your best interest. We’ll worry about all the small details associated with selling your commercial property, along with any extra fees that may need to be paid. from selling your land
How Do We Calculate Your Commercial Property Value?
Our goal is transparency with our cash offer calculation process. We will always give you the best offer from the beginning. We want to offer all of our clients the best deal and advice possible so that you’re likely to choose us, resulting in a beneficial partnership.
Our offers are based on the After-Repair Market Value of Your Commercial Property. To calculate your cash offer, we gather the following information.
- Calculate the After-Repair Value: First, we’ll assess what your commercial property is worth once we’ve made all repairs. This is known as the ARV, or After-Repair Value. We’ll find similar commercial properties in your area that have recently sold to predict what your market value could be for your property.
- Repair Cost: We’ll calculate the price of repairs needed to bring your commercial property to its highest value possible so that it can be sold at the market value rate.
- Selling Costs: We need to factor 10% into the price for the selling costs, which could include things like marketing, photos, and a realtor.
- Our Minimum Profit: We’ll always calculate based on our minimum profit price of $40,000.
- Together, we’ll subtract our repair cost, selling costs, and minimum profit from the calculated after-repair value. That final number is what we’ll use to put together your final cash-value offer.
Ready to Sell Your Commercial Property? Get in touch with us today!
At Pavel Buys Houses, we buy commercial properties all over Massachusetts. We can help regardless of the current situation surrounding your commercial property ownership and guide you through the process of selling your commercial property for cash. Get ready for the easiest decision of your life by choosing to work with Pavel Buys Houses to service your commercial land selling needs. Contact us today for a free consultation to receive your no-obligation cash offer. You can fill out the form on the website, or for faster service, call us at 781-309-7085.