“Help! I’m Stuck. Why Isn’t My House Selling?”
You’ve put up your house on the market in Massachusetts and listed it with a Realtor, yet it has still not sold. You’ve been patient, doing open houses, waiting… and waiting, but it’s been months and you’re still stuck with an unwanted property which is costing you not only time but money too!
It can be quite frustrating and you may feel desperate in this situation, especially if you are in a situation facing foreclosure or other obstacles. It is important to reflect and think about all kinds of reasons why your house may not be attractive to potential buyers.
Even though we’re in a strong real estate market in Massachusetts, there are many different things you need to ask yourself. Also, have a conversion with your real estate agent and try to find out whether the problem is specific to the market itself (perhaps sales have slowed down in your neighborhood) or if the problem is likely specific to your situation.
Address Your Concerns With Your Realtor
- Has the home been listed in the local multiple listing service (MLS)? 99.9% of the time, the answer will be YES, but you never know!
- How many inquiries were received since we put the property on the market and has everyone received a follow-up?
- How does your property compare to other homes in the neighborhood from a price perspective?
- Since listing the property, have other competing properties within a half a mile radius saw offers being accepted? If so, are they comparable homes and how did the price differ vs. your property?
Why Won’t My House Sell? Here Are Just Some of the Possible Reasons:
- Your home is situated in a bad location / bad neighborhood
- Your property does not have off-street parking
- Your home needs too many repairs, which likely turns potential buyers off
- Your price is too high and not competitive
- Your property is oversized, and way too big for most buyers
- You didn’t stage your property well. Is your home super clean and organized?
- Poor photography. You did not hire a professional photographer to take quality images
- Believe it or not, your Realtor may also be the problem! Is your Realtor fighting for you and doing the best possible job to sell your home?
So, is there any hope?
Don’t Worry, You Still Have Options to Sell Your Home Fast in Massachusetts
Even though the situation of not being able to sell your Massachusetts home or condo can be frustrating and stressful, you can still sell your home in as-is condition to a professional home cash buying company like PavelBuysHouses.com.
When you sell directly to us, we won’t ask you to make repairs or pay any fees. We help homeowners in all kinds of situations and will do our best to work with you to come up with the best possible cash offer so you can sell your home quickly, and move onto the next chapter of your life.
If you’ve exhausted all your options, or simply just need some advice – we are here for you! Even if we don’t work out a deal together, we love helping people in these types of scenarios. Feel free to get in touch with us by completing the form below or giving us a call at 781-309-7085.